Get a head start on your job and internship search and come to the International Student Professional Development Conference!
International Student Professional Development Conference
Tuesday, Jan. 14 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. in UU-120
RSVP in hireBING
Your RSVP includes lunch and attendance at all sessions
Co-sponsored by the Fleishman Center for Career and Professional Development and the International Student and Scholar Office, this one-day mini-conference will provide you with the tools you need to navigate your job or internship search. Interactive sessions will cover topics such as: resume writing, interviewing, LinkedIn, and understanding CPT & OPT and explaining it to employers. Lunch is included and the entire event is free!
- 9:30 – 10 a.m. – Check-in
- 10 – 10:30 a.m. – Introduction and Welcome
- 10:30 – Noon – Resume Overview and Workshop
- Noon – 1 p.m. – Lunch with Alumni Speaker
- 1:15 – 2 p.m. – Interviewing 101
- 2 – 3 p.m. – Linkedin Overview and Profile Review
- 3:15 – 4 p.m. – CPT & OPT: What is it? How do I Market it to Employers?
Check out our flyer and RSVP in hireBING for more information!