The Binghamton Marketing Collective (an Alumni Affinity Group comprised of 50+ marketing alumni working at top marketing/advertising companies) is hosting a unique event over spring break for students interested in marketing. The inside-out career fair is a great opportunity to network with alumni and explore opportunities in Marketing, Sales, Entrepreneurship, Advertising, and other creative industries!
What is an inside-out career fair? A casual networking event with alumni looking to meet students interested in marketing.
- No resumes
- No elevator pitches
- No dress code
So what can you expect?
- One-on-one chats with Binghamton Alumni
- Casual conversations about opportunities in the industry
- Allows students to seek advice and ask questions
- Gain industry insights and expand your network
- Create invaluable connections with industry professionals
View more information about the Inside-Out Marketing Career Fair and register here.