Does thinking about your future career stress you out? Don’t worry – we have a class for that!
Sometimes deciding on a career path can be confusing and stressful. The Fleishman Center’s CDCI 200 online summer course breaks down exploring various careers that interest you into easy steps to make this decision less stressful. This course will help you to create a meaningful and purposeful plan to prepare for your future career, while getting the most out of your college experience!
Pre-register now for CDCI 200 – Online Summer Career Exploration Class!
This course is ideal for students who either have yet to declare a major, who are having second thoughts about their current majors, or who are experiencing overall uncertainty about their career direction.
In this class, you will:
- Make informed career decisions and set personal goals
- Research the hiring trends in careers of interest to you
- Gain experience networking with employers
- Identify your values, interests and skills related to considering career options and the connection to majors you are considering
• Develop job positioning skills and self-marketing strategies
- Online 2-credit class taught through MyCourses
- Classes available in Summer Session 1 from May 28-June 28
Pre-Register for CDCI 200 now! Deadline to pre-register is Friday, May 31.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.