Congrats all you cool (bear)cats and kittens on making it to the end of the [strangest] spring semester! We know this has been a stressful time – transitioning to online classes in the blink of an eye.
But, just think about the skills you have gained in these past few weeks: learning new technology, being flexible, and adapting to challenging situations. (These are all GREAT skills to talk about during an interview…Just sayin’.) After finals are over, we hope you take some time to focus on yourself and relax a bit – YOU DESERVE IT!
After that – maybe take some time to work on your career goals. The Fleishman Center for Career and Professional Development will be here to support you virtually all summer long.
Schedule a (zoom, phone or email) appointment with a career consultant in hireBING and we’ll be happy to assist you with ANY career-related topics: finding a full-time job, searching for an internship for the fall, exploring career options, preparing for an upcoming interview, exploring career options, or providing feedback on your resume or cover letter.
- Big Interview: Practice your interviewing skills online
- Candid Career: Explore careers through short videos
- Mentor Match: Connect with alumni career mentors
- Interstride: Job search and career resource for International Students
- COVID-19 Career Resources: Helpful information for your job or internship search during the pandemic
- + SO MANY MORE
Questions? You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org