Internships and volunteer opportunities are a great way to gain experience, improve your skills and to explore different career options. There are a number of arts and communication related internships available on campus, in the local Binghamton area and remotely this fall! Check out the list below and remember to check hireBING often, new opportunities are always being added.
- Graphic Design Internship, Multicultural Resource Center
- Social Media Internship, Multicultural Resource Center
- PR Assistant, Dickinson Research Team
- Graphic Design Intern with Global Health Impact
Local Binghamton Area:
- Marketing Assistant, Lead Me Home U.S.A Inc.
- Marketing and Special Events, Ross Park Zoo
- Fall Internship, Binghamton Philharmonic
- Virtual Digital Marketing/SEO Fall Internship, Easy Event Planning LLC
- Creative Copywriting, Idea Kraft
- Content Creator, Russell Farms
- Videographer, Tri-Cities Opera
- Historic Preservation, Your Home Public Library
Don’t forget to update and review your resume before applying.
Use our Career Guide to help you identify the transferable skills that you have, and for some examples on how these skills can be marketed on a resume
You can also upload your resume to VMock, our online resume review platform! VMock will provide you with instant feedback, bullet-by-bullet suggestions and ideas on how to improve your document. Incorporate VMock’s feedback, then re-upload to see your score improve!
If you have questions, you can also schedule a zoom appointment in hireBING to meet with a Fleishman Center career consultant.