The first Virtual Job and Internship Fair at Binghamton University will be held on on Thursday, Sept. 10!
With over 100 organization registered, there are a lot of opportunities to connect with employers and to learn about different internship, part-time and full-time positions!
Below is a list of 5 employers to check out:
- Washington Internship Program
- Northwestern Mutual
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Uncommon Schools
Quick Fair Facts:
- Register: register to attend the fair in hireBING by Handshake,
- Review: Review the list of available employer sessions. You can filter by employers hiring for internships, full-time or part-time opportunities, too!
- Build your schedule: Space is limited for the 1:1 and group employer sessions, and spots are available on a first-come, first served basis! Be sure to regularly check the registered employers and sign up for time slots as they become available so you’ll be able to meet with your top employer choices!
- Additional information, answers to FAQs, and tips on how to prepare for the fair here!
- Have more questions? Schedule a Zoom appointment with a career consultant in hireBING if you need additional help preparing for the fair!