We’re so excited to host Binghamton University’s first Virtual Job and Internship Fair on Thursday, Sept. 10! With 90+ organizations registered, you might be a little overwhelmed when it comes to deciding which employer sessions to attend, so hopefully our list below will help make things a little easier for you!
If you’re interested in finding job or internship opportunities, we’d recommend checking out these employers:
- Achievement First
- BrightEdge Technologies Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- FDM Group
- Northwestern Mutual-Long Island &NYC
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- The New England Center for Children
- Urban Teachers
- There are plenty of additional employers attending, so feel free to check out the full employer list here. The employers list above are open to all majors and so they could be an excellent fit as you explore careers!
After you register to attend the fair in hireBING by Handshake, review the list of available employer sessions. You can filter by employers hiring for internships, full-time or part-time opportunities, too!
Space is limited for the 1:1 and group employer sessions, and spots are available on a first-come, first served basis! Be sure to regularly check the registered employers and sign up for time slots as they become available so you’ll be able to meet with your top employer choices!
Find additional information, answers to FAQs, and tips on how to prepare for the fair here!
You can also schedule a Zoom appointment with a career consultant in hireBING if you need additional help preparing for the fair!