Mentors are a valuable part of your career development, whether for personal growth, career exploration, or reaching your career goals, mentors play a valuable role! No matter where you’re at in your career journey (or in your time at Binghamton) it’s never too late to seek out mentors!
5 Reasons Everyone Needs a Mentor
- Mentors can help you explore different career options, stay motivated on your current path, and provide advice based on their career experience.
- Mentors can be your career cheerleader and help you discover new opportunities.
- Mentors can offer shadowing, networking opportunities and other career tips.
- Mentors can encourage you to learn new skills and help you advance the skills you already have that are necessary for future roles.
- Mentors can provide life-long career advice and insight.
Mentor Match is an online platform that connects Binghamton students with alumni who are looking to help you prepare for a successful future, navigate your careers and, , explore new career paths.
Mentor Match is open to all students and alumni from all class years, programs and schools, Mentor Match gives mentees exclusive access to a robust network of alumni mentors who are eager to share their wisdom and advice about professional life after graduation.
Log in or Sign Up Here: https://www.binghamton.edu/programs/mentor-match/index.html