Don’t miss your chance to connect with representatives from 70+ law schools at Binghamton University’s Virtual Law Day happening Wednesday, Sept. 30 from 11 am – 1:30 pm in hireBING by Handshake!
It’s not too late to participate! Register now for your 1:1 and group info sessions with school representatives in hireBING! You can only attend sessions you have registered for. Registration closes when a session reaches maximum capacity, so don’t wait too long to sign up for available sessions! New sessions are added daily, so make sure you check back often!
- Sign up for group sessions: Attend a group info session with school representatives and a larger group of students. These sessions will include an presentation followed by student Q&A and are open to all students.
- Sign up for 1:1 meetings with recruiters: Meet individually with an recruiter during your scheduled session through video, audio and chat! This is a great way to make a good impression. Note: In order to participate in these sessions your profile must be set to community!
Find additional information on the Virtual Law Day including FAQ’s, technical requirements and more here!
In addition to signing up for sessions, make sure you are prepared to make a great impression! Preparation should include everything you would need for an in-person law day, including:
– A polished Resume/CV
– An updated hireBING profile
– Research on schools you will be connecting with (including questions you plan to ask!)
– Your 30-second commercial/elevator pitch
– Professional attire (business casual at a minimum)
Find resources and tips on how to prepare in any of these areas on our website.
If you have questions about the Virtual Law Day or need help preparing, please contact the Fleishman Center at email@example.com or stop by our office in UU-133A!