What should I do if I am not able to secure on-campus student employment?
If you are unable to find a position on campus, consider these alternatives:
- Off-campus student employment: Students can seek off-campus employment opportunities in hireBING (binghamton.edu/hirebing) by searching for “Binghamton University – Off Campus Student Employment”
- Apply for a Micro-Internship: Binghamton University has a partnership with Parker-Dewey for students to apply to short term (2 weeks – 4 months) paid micro-internship opportunities. Learn more at info.parkerdewey.com/binghamton
- Visit FlexJobs.com for listings of flexible student positions (*not affiliated with Binghamton University) – flexjobs.com/jobs/telecommuting-student-jobs
- Visit Virtual Student Federal Service Jobs: vsfs.state.gov
- Use the Fleishman Center’s List of Remote Job Boards: careertools.binghamton.edu/resources/list-of-job-boards-websites-that-offer-remote-jobs-or-internships/