Mentor Match is an online platform connecting Binghamton students with alumni — helping to prepare them for a successful future, navigate their careers and, perhaps, explore new career paths.
There are currently over 1000 alumni in the Mentor Match system from a variety of industries and professions who are eager to help Binghamton students in learning about career opportunities and navigating their next steps. Take advantage of the robust alumni network to learn more about what led them to their current careers. Who knows? The conversation might help you gain more clarity on your own post-graduation options.
Once you connect with an alumni and schedule a time to speak with them, gain valuable career insights by asking questions like:
- How did you get into this kind of work?
- What do you find most rewarding?
- What skills or talents are essential to be effective in this field?
- What are some of the biggest challenges you face?
- What can I do to best prepare myself for this work?
There have already been 400+ connections made between Binghamton University students and alumni!
Don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment with a Career Consultant if you need help along the way.