The Fleishman Center for Career and Professional Development will be hosting the first Virtual Graduate School Fair on Thursday, Nov. 5 from 11 am – 2:30 pm in the hireBING by Handshake virtual fair platform. Register in hireBING to access to this event and view participating schools!
Meet with schools virtually! Interact with representatives through video, audio, or chat!
Never wait in line! Pre-schedule 1:1 or group sessions with schools you’re interested in or join an open session on the day-of.
View Additional Handshake Virtual Fair FAQ’s to learn more about how the Virtual Law Day will work, tips, and helpful student information.
Questions about this event?
Set up your Grad Fair Schedule:
1. Register to attend the Grad School Fair in hireBING now.
2. Update your profile privacy settings.
Your profile must be set to “community” to take full advantage of the fair. Learn more about profile privacy settings on our FAQ webpage.
3. Sign up for sessions with schools you would like to meet with! There are no lines at a virtual fair and you can only attend sessions you registered for. Spots are limited and will fill up fast! Registration closes when a session reaches maximum capacity.
- Sign up for group sessions: Attend a group info session with a school representative and a larger group of students. These sessions will include a presentation followed by student Q&A!
- Sign up for 1:1 meetings: Meet individually with an employer during your scheduled session through video, audio and chat! This is a great way to make a good impression and get one-on-one facetime.