If you are a student considering graduate school, then you should think about attending the Virtual Graduate School Fair. The fair will be held on Thursday, November 5th from 11-2:30pm and we have over 150+ schools attending! All you have to do is register on hireBING by Handshake and create your schedule based on schools you are interested in learning more about.
Here are the top 3 reasons to attend the Virtual Grad Fair in November!
1) Graduate School is an investment, not only financially but also time. You need to make sure that you are going to graduate school for the right reasons and that the programs you are interested in can prepare for the path or career you want afterwards. Ask questions about outcomes of new graduates, ask about practical experience, relationships with faculty and funding. The graduate fair is the perfect time to ask the questions that may influence your decisions.
2) There are SO many schools to choose from! If you have started your graduate school search already, you know there are quite a few options that match your interests and it takes time to go through each one and research the qualities you find important in a school. The virtual graduate school fair is a great way to ask questions to admissions counselors from a variety of geographic locations, all in one platform, hireBING by Handshake. You can sign up for one-on-one sessions with representatives based on your availability and by asking questions it can help you navigate what is the right fit for you!
3) Planning early is always best. If you are considering graduate school, then you need to start planning early so that you know what is expected through the application and/or interview process and that you’ve gathered all of your application materials. Starting the process as a sophomore or junior isn’t a bad idea so that you can get all of the information you need to make an informed decision about your path. If you are a senior and feeling the pressure about graduate school just take a breath and relax. The Virtual Grad Fair is a great place to talk to a variety of schools all in one day so sign up for your one-on-one sessions now!
Thursday, Nov. 5 from 11 am – 2:30 pm in hireBING by Handshake
Register now and view the list of the 150+ attending schools, with new ones registering daily!
Here’s a selection of Schools that you might be interested in interacting with (click the link above to filter and view all the schools that are specific to engineering/IT):
- New York Institute of Technology, Graduate Programs – Graduate Admissions
- Binghamton University – Thomas J. Watson College of Engineering and Applied Science
- Duke University, Pratt School of Engineering Graduate Programs
- NYU Tandon School of Engineering – Engineering
- University of Rochester – Biomedical Engineering
- University of Southern California – Viterbi School of Engineering
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Meet one-on-one with school representatives.
Interact with representatives through video, audio, or chat.
Tip: Make sure your profile is up-to-date ( as well as your resume or CV!)
No lines to wait in!
Pre-schedule your one-on-one sessions or register to attend group information sessions with schools you’re interested in.
Tip: Space is limited for sessions, and spots are available on a first-come, first served basis! Be sure to regularly check the registered schools and sign up for time slots as they become available so you’ll be able to meet with your top choices!
Questions about this event?
Contact the Fleishman Center at email@example.com