Do you have some free time on your hands? Are you interested in adding a competitive edge to your resume? Keep reading to learn about free online certification programs you can complete to attract recruiters!
Online certifications are a great way to expand your knowledge and skill set, boost your resume, and increase your value as a job candidate. Below are 5 programs that are free and offer a lot of valuable information!
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification Course
- These courses will help expand your skills related to effective marketing techniques and strategy, like social promotion, outreach, and content creation. Knowledge on inbound marketing is highly attractive to entrepreneurs, startups, and well-known marketing companies. In just 4 hours you can complete this certification! Once completed, be sure to add this accomplishment to your resume and LinkedIn profile to impress recruiters!
- LinkedIn Learning Certifications
- LinkedIn Learning has partnered with a wide variety of organizations to offer some free certifications. From marketing and project management to web design and excel master courses, LinkedIn Learning is guaranteed to have something that interests you. Explore their site and find an appropriate certification to add to your resume!
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Course
- If you want to learn more about initiating, planning, and managing projects, this is the course for you! The PMP course only takes five hours to complete and can help you expand your project management and leadership skills. It’s a great way to showcase your skill set and impress hiring managers!
- Free Code Camp Certifications
- Web Design by Udemy
- Does web design interest you? Do you want to create your own website? Take a look at this course to learn about tips and tricks for effective web design! This is a perfect certification to add to your resume, especially if you are interested in graphic design, entrepreneurship, or marketing!