On Tuesday, November 17th, the Watson Career and Alumni Connections office hosted a Virtual Internship Secrets Panel which included six student panelists:
- Theresa Gundel (Senior, Computer Science),
- Alison Garrity (Senior, Computer Science),
- John Curtin (Senior, Computer Science),
- Hannah Smith (Masters, Biomedical Engineering),
- Megan DiBella (Senior, Biomedical Engineering),
- and James Caracciolo (Junior, Mechanical Engineering)
These students interned at various companies such as Capital One, Regeneron, Medtronic, Bloomberg, NVIDIA, Excellus BlueCross BlueShield, and more.
View the recording here to learn how to successfully navigate the internship search process, especially during COVID-19.
Written by: Matt Fedorchak, New Student Advisor/Program Coordinator, Thomas J. Watson College of Engineering and Applied Science