Southern Teachers Agency provides free services to job seekers who may be interested in many mid-year teaching jobs open around the South.
Apply today to start the process.
- Bachelor’s degree
- For many Middle and High School positions, a teacher-education program is prized, but not required
- For some jobs, certification is essential, e.g., elementary, music, arts, P.E., librarian, and counselor
How does it work?
- Apply: fill out an online application with Southern Teachers
- Interview: If accepted as a candidate, your assigned Placement Counselor will schedule an interview to learn about you
- Connect: we will identify the best job opportunities for you
Learn More During Office Hours!
Through December 22, 2022, Southern Teachers recruiters will be holding office hours to answer any questions you may have about their services. If you want to learn more about how they can help you find a teaching job, what it is like to teach in a private school, or what the process looks like please schedule a time with a recruiter! Click Here to Schedule
Corbyn Hutchins, Recruitment Coordinator, Connect on LinkedIn
Brittany Orr, Recruitment Coordinator, Connect on LinkedIn
434-295-9122 | SouthernTeachers.com