Credit Agricole CIB will host a Women’s Lunch and Learn on Wednesday, March 8th from 11:45 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Attendees will arrive at 11:45 a.m. and be escorted up to the 9th Floor Executive Room.
From there you will have 2 hours to network with some of our junior and senior leaders at the bank.
This is a great opportunity to learn from both senior and junior leaders at Credit Agricole CIB. We plan on keeping the group small (no more than 15-20 people) to allow for optimal face time with our business leaders. Also, many Credit Agricole CIB Front Office Investment Banking (Global Markets, Global Banking) representatives will be in attendance, looking to fill intern or early career positions in the near future. That said, this will be a great chance to get direct exposure to individuals who are involved in their respective group’s hiring processes. Folks from our businesses will be speaking to how they reached their current position, offer advice for individuals looking to break into financial services, and answer questions from attendees.
At the conclusion of the event, attendees will get an inside look at our recruitment process and how to make their application stand out.
Applying for the Lunch and Learn:
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Please state in the Subject that you are applying for the “Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB): Women’s Lunch and Learn” event.
Qualifications for the Role:
Here are the minimal qualifications for the position (list out qualifications below):
· College/University undergraduate student
· Any major
· Aspire to pursue a career in financial services
· No Visa Sponsorship – must be a US citizen, green card holders or permanent residents
· Committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion
· Display leadership ability through work, employment, or prior internships
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Interest in finance and financial markets
· Strong attention to detail