2024 Explore Nomura Freshman & Sophomore Program
Explore Nomura is an Early Insights Program designed to provide Freshmen & Sophomores with broad exposure to careers in Investment Banking, Global Markets, Corporate Infrastructure, and Information Technology. We encourage talented and intellectually curious students who may identify as Black, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, LGBTQ+, Allies, Women, Veterans, and Students with Disabilities to apply for the program.
During the program, students will have the opportunity to:
– Participate in interactive workshops, business overviews, and networking opportunities
– Engage with experienced professionals to build relationships and gain deeper insight into different functions at Nomura
– Interview for our 2025 Summer Analyst Program
– You must be on track to graduate between December 2025 and June 2027 with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. university
– You must have a strong academic track record of success
How to Apply
Click the following link and complete the online application:
To be considered, please submit a copy of your resume and respond to the following two prompts. Each response should contain 250 or fewer words.
– Please explain what makes you an ideal candidate to work in an inclusive and global environment.
– Please highlight a recent news event of interest to you and explain how it relates to financial services.
– Application Deadline: January 7, 2024
– In-Person Program to take place in New York on February 28th 2024
(If selected for the program, all travel and accommodations will be covered by Nomura)
Interviews will take place virtually following the program
Event address / venue details
We anticipate hosting the program on February 28, 2024. The confirmed date, along with the event details, will be shared with candidates who are selected for the program.