Pathways to Inclusive Leadership (Pathways) is a program designed to assist students in their leadership development, through a comprehensive and inclusive approach focused on diversity, career readiness and civic engagement.
- Participants will be able to reconstruct their view of leadership to include diversity, career readiness, and community engagement.
- Participants will increase their cultural competency and awareness while continuing their intellectual growth.
- Participants will be able to articulate their career goals and connect their skills and interests to their goals.
- Participants will be able to identify best practices to strengthen civic and community engagement practice and outcomes.
The Pathways program will allow students to build leadership skills through participation in various specialized workshops, trainings and activities in five categories:
- Foundations of Leadership
- Leadership in a Diverse World
- Leadership in Your Career
- Leadership in Civic Engagement
- Foundations of Success
All participants will be required to complete one core workshop and one elective workshop/activity from each category throughout the spring semester. During completion of the program, students will learn how to apply their leadership skills to their college career and create a final digital portfolio via LinkedIn. Please take note of the following required program events:
- Orientation Event and Foundational Core Workshop: Sunday, Feb. 5, 2023
- Diversity Core Workshop: Sunday, Feb. 19, 2023
- Civic Engagement Core Workshop: Sunday, March 19, 2023
Applications for this program open on Friday, Dec. 9, 2022 and are due by Sunday, Jan. 22, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
- Apply By
- Jan 23, 2023