Pathways to Inclusive Leadership Program
Location: Binghamton, NY Experience Type: Leadership Programs
Pathways to Inclusive Leadership (Pathways) is a program aimed at assisting Binghamton University students in their leadership development, through a comprehensive and inclusive approach focused on diversity, career readiness and civic engagement. The Pathways program is a collaborative effort between the Division of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and the Division of Student Affairs.
- Students will be able to reconstruct their view of leadership to include diversity, career readiness, and community engagement.
- Students will increase their cultural competency and awareness while continuing their intellectual growth.
- Students will be able to articulate their career goals and connect their skills and interests to their goals.
- Students will be able to identify best practices to strengthen civic and community engagement practice and outcomes.
The Pathways program will allow students to build leadership skills through participation in various specialized workshops, trainings and activities in four categories:
- Foundations of Leadership
- Leadership in a Diverse World
- Leadership in Your Career
- Leadership in Civic Engagement
All participants will be required to complete one core workshop and one elective workshop/activity from each category throughout the academic year. During completion of the program, students will learn how to apply their leadership skills to their college career and create a final digital portfolio via LinkedIn.
Thank you for your interest in Binghamton University’s Pathways to Inclusive Leadership Program. The application will open late in the Fall 2021 semester.
|Apply By:||Jan 15, 2022|