Do you have graphic design skills and enjoy working in a collaborative and creative environment?
Apply to join our team for a semester as Active Minds’ graphic design intern!
Because our mission is to empower young people to open the conversation about mental health, we highly value the point-of-view, creative ideas, and skills of our graphic design interns.
We will work with you to create a semester where you’ll gain experience and accomplish your goals while helping us tackle all kinds of needs, both big and small, in the areas of social media, print production, email marketing, graphics, video, and more. You’ll have fun and will have a big impact.
The graphic design intern works under the supervision of Active Minds’ Visual Brand Manager and alongside Active Minds’ Contract Designer on a wide array of projects spanning the semester.
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Familiarity and experience with Adobe Creative Suite is required.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude who enjoys working proactively and thinking creatively.
- Accustomed to working on multiple projects with different deadlines simultaneously.
- Comfortable with both taking initiative and working collaboratively.
- Ability to communicate well with others and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Stickler for details and quality.
Please note that the internships are unpaid, and you must be able to commit to a minimum of 20 hours a week.