- Writer / Blogger / Content Creator interns will play a pivotal role in writing blog posts for All the Best Moments, an event planning and lifestyle blog. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, have an entrepreneurial and creative spirit, wide vocabulary, and will be passionate about events, entertaining at home, interior design, travel, and fashion. Must be able to brainstorm and pitch relevant and unique ideas for blog posts that meet KPI’s, and write blog posts in a timely fashion. The quality of posts influences how much traffic we bring to the site, so a commitment to the creation of quality products is essential. The purpose of this internship is for you to gain experience in working for a fast-growing start-up company as a blogger, to improve your writing by receiving constructive feedback, and to broaden your knowledge in the business world by conducting research. Students may receive course credit for the internship, and staff will work with the school/advisor on achieving desired learning outcomes and completing all necessary paperwork. If this sounds like a good fit, please continue reading the internship description below!
- Ideate blog post ideas on the subjects of hospitality, weddings, events, entertaining/hosting at home, interior design, destinations/travel, and fashion, among other topics.
- Work with the Founder/Owner of All the Best Moments, and fellow interns, to brainstorm and write blog posts that align with target audience and brand, sometimes in conjunction with affiliate programs, for upcoming blog posts
- Own content calendar to plan blog posts
- Collaborate with Marketing Intern to integrate assets provided by third party affiliate marketing programs into blog posts
- Own imagery integration into blog posts
- Produce blog posts in a timely fashion as outlined by content calendar
- Google Drive
- Content calendars
- Candidates must be enrolled at a College or University with a credited internship program
- Ability to contribute approximately 40 hours per week (flexible scheduling)
- Comfortable working remotely
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.