alliantgroup, LP is currently experiencing explosive growth! As a national consulting firm focused on being the voice to the middle market, our mission is simple: Strengthening American businesses. How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are passionate about making a difference.
As an MBA Consultant, you will work in a team environment alongside some of the best in the business including fellow MBAs, attorneys, accountants, engineers, and scientists through the completion of consulting assignments. This is a great opportunity for you to utilize your MBA interacting with our clients and understanding their overall business operations, along with your researching and analytical skills. You will directly benefit otherwise unknowing clients, and truly affect their bottom line and allow them to be more successful.
- Identify, analyze, and qualify value-oriented benefits for companies
- Truly impact the bottom line of small to medium sized businesses
- Substantiate results on consulting projects through presentations and written reports
- Assist in analysis of client data (both financial and technical)
- Execute site visits in order to conduct client interviews and gather and review client documentation
- Research relevant technical topics related to clients
- Provide technical writing reports
- Provide insight in order to benefit from additional credits and incentives that may be applicable
- Consult with CPAs and the C-level suite on tax incentive credits and related business process
- Act as a trusted tax consultant to alliantgroup’s clients
- Collaborate as an internal partner with quality control, client relations, accounting, and tax controversy on any pending client issue
- MBA required
- Available to travel 20-30% within the US
- 2-3 years’ experience in a consulting, professional services firm, or other client facing role is preferred and/or top rated internships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to articulate and relay information in an effective and efficient manner
- High sense of urgency, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to speak professionally and hold high levels of information confidential
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft suite of products is required
Do Work That Matters. alliantgroup.