Apex Energy Group is a pioneering dealer for eco-friendly window products. A privately held company, founded in 1998, Apex Energy Solutions provides energy efficient solutions to homeowners looking to increase the value and comfortability of their home.
Most importantly we are looking for a passionate person to build our company around. Entry Level is just the start. If you prove yourself in this position, you will be promoted quickly to a Senior Partner, a six-figure position. If you are tired of the hourly paycheck, the office cubicle and need a change of pace, you will love this company and the opportunity for a career it provides.
Utilize Loupe, a revolutionary mobile sales-performance and management tool. Demo Apex sales presentations designed exclusively for the iPad. Identify residential properties to serve as model/promo homes for the Jacksonville market. Manage day-to-day customer interaction. Set and manage customer expectations. Develop lasting relationships with customers that foster additional opportunities. Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
- Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide-range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- Desire to mentor other colleagues after refining your skill set
Salary and Benefits:
- Paid training + Commissions + Bonuses
- Base + Commissions + Bonuses
- Constant Performance-based Bonus Opportunities
- Substantial Vacation Time and Holiday’s Off
- Retirement Savings Program with Company Match
- Team Goals and Bonuses
- Team Celebrations
- Rewards Trips