Ashoka Changemakers is an Ashoka program that uses the power of open technology, online challenges and social innovation knowledge—coupled with Ashoka’s network of social entrepreneurs and impact partners—to democratize changemaking and accelerate connections and collaborations that increase rate of change for critical social issues. We believe in the power of technology and networks to inspire, deepen impact, spark action and collectively achieve much more than the sum of our parts.
Summary: We’re looking for a dynamic student leader to support the Ashoka team in telling powerful stories across multiple platforms – Changemakers.com, social media, and our Medium publication. The Digital Marketing intern will help our team create content, organize projects, and get experience working with corporate partners and the leading innovators across the world. This will be a remote, unpaid internship for someone looking to gain valuable experience and see the social impact sector at work.
- Collaborate with team members to build social media strategy and create content for Ashoka’s global channels
- Immerse yourself with Ashoka’s communications teams that work on our largest corporate partnerships
- Learn about storytelling for social impact and build your portfolio through blog posts and long form content
- Work with Ashoka Changemakers’ Writing Associate to increase readership of channel content
- Monitor and track social media analytics, make recommendations on improving social media content performance
The internship is a remote, unpaid part-time opportunity.