While the following internship descriptions will be the main focus of each position, interns will have the opportunity to rotate through the different departments in order to gain a well-rounded sport management experience.
General Internship Information:
- Internship will run from mid-May to mid-August 2021
- Preference given to current college students pursuing internship for academic credit
- Attendance required at all 32 Big Sticks home games and special events as needed
- Additional office hours will be required on non-game days as needed
- Required to maintain challenging schedule, up to 80+ hours per week at times during homestands
- All interns will be required to help out in all areas of team operations as needed
Marketing and Promotions
For this position we are looking for one candidate.
Includes but not limited to:
- Planning of theme nights and gameday promotions
- Graphic Design
- Working with sponsors
- Selling tickets/ticket packages
- Attending community events
- Managing social media throughout the season
- Other duties assigned
The main organizational goals and objectives for this position should be to find creative ways to fill the ballpark each night as well as giving fans the best experience possible.