Job Description: Audit Internship
Position Start Date: January 2021
Position location: Virtual
Here’s an opportunity to gain hands-on, first-hand experience at a top 35th regional accounting and advisory firm. Berdon LLP’s audit internship program will give you exposure to the many functions of an audit engagement, as well as experience with taxation. You’ll work with various levels of management in the audit department from staff accountants to partners. The program includes formal professional training, in-house project assignments, and visits to client locations.
In the process, you’ll gain practical knowledge and better understanding of the inner workings of clients’ businesses and develop a rapport with client staff and business owners.
Your responsibilities include:
- Preparing portions of compilations, reviews, and audit engagements.
- Assisting in drafting and preparing aspects of financial statements
- Developing spreadsheets and workpapers
- Assisting in corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns
To qualify, you must fulfill these requirements:
· Accounting Major (150 credit track)
· Minimum 3.0 GPA
· May 2022/ Dec 2022 Graduates 150 cr track
· Available at least 3 days a week (business hrs. 9-5pm)
· Able to work at least 20hrs a week. Hours per week- 20-35 hrs.
· Hourly rate is $22.