Bevel is a rapidly growing bicoastal consultancy, looking to hire a Senior Associate to take on a leadership role at the Firm. The new SA will work on communication strategy, planning, reporting, and engagement of existing clients as well as play an active role in new business efforts. The right person will play a critical role at the firm leading high-profile accounts.
Clients Bevel decides to take on are category leaders in venture capital, tech, fintech, and consumer tech.
The Bevel culture is passionate, transparent and driven to deliver exceptional results. We see ourselves as true partners to our clients and we are looking for entrepreneurial, driven and intellectually curious professionals to join our growing team. The company is structured like a consultancy, similar to Bain or McKinsey, and does not adopt a traditional agency model. We like to hire a diverse set of candidates and most do not have a background in PR or within the industries we play in.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee high-profile accounts, setting account priorities
- Support day-to-day communications program execution for two or more major clients
- Help develop strategic recommendations addressing challenges and opportunities for clients and prospects
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete them on time and on budget
- Exhibit strong focus on traditional PR and technical writing and working with media
- Media relations, tracking, reporting and social media monitoring
- Attend meetings, troubleshoot problems, draft recaps
- Write, edit and proofread materials ensuring quality and consistency with appropriate writing styles
Required Skills/Desired Characteristics:
- 4+ years of experience in PR/marketing or experience at a fintech/tech/VC firm
- Intellectually curious
- Passion for your work
- Desire to work with the best
- Excellent writing skills, experience crafting pitches, releases, contributed articles
- Excellent verbal communication skills, strong organizational and multitasking skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Solid grasp of all basic public relations tools and how they affect the client
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to drive and consistently meet deadlines is a must
- Strong strategic-thinking skills, and the ability to handle and manage stressful situations