Based in Binghamton, NY, the Koffman Southern Tier Incubator (KTSI) houses a plethora of young, high-growth start-up companies and has become the region’s hotspot for emerging technologies. Over a dozen of KTSI’s tenant companies are seeking part-time interns to provide meaningful immersion into a very unique, collaborative, and integrative environment. Some of the startups do work in industries ranging from Clean energy, SaaS consulting, Analytics, Agricultural Technology systems/AgTech, Cloud, CRM consulting, Cybersecurity, and more.
We’re seeking inquisitive, dynamic, business interns for Fall 2019 to meet with and reach out to prospecting companies that have 1-3 intern spots available. Opportunities vary across the tenant startups, but range from accounting/finance roles, top-down marketing & social media marketing, operations/supply chain roles, and more! You will be working closely with the team to witness firsthand how startup entrepreneurs structure and execute high-growth strategies, as well as the business development necessary to sustain a young enterprise into the future. This is an opportunity to apply your creative and academic interests beyond the classroom, in a stimulating, innovative environment.
- Apply directly to KTSI start-ups of interest
- 10 hours/week
- Work alongside entrepreneurs to solve accounting, marketing, operational, and general business issues and tackle initiatives
- Optimization of marketing strategies, product development, commercial operations, and financing strategies of various firm
- Rising sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student
- Major in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Operations/Supply chain, Management
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, frequently changing and evolving environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- High energy, positive attitude, and ability to take initiative.
*This is a no-credit, unpaid internship – CDCI credits are available*
Please attach your resume as a PDF