*Please note that this is a for-credit internship.
BioSand Bag is an exciting young company with a disruptive Green water treatment system is looking for a qualified sales intern to assist in preparation for a major business development effort. The ideal intern will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You’ll gain hands-on experience working on a challenging and meaningful project with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team.
Sales Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and generate lists of potential recipients of our proposal to bring potable water for the first time to up to 10,000 people.
- Help develop client relationships
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Maintain sales records
- Ability to work independently and be productive
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Savvy in social platforms such as Linked In, FaceBook, etc.
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- Work closely with a mentor who has over 20 years of experience in the field
Please visit https://www.binghamton.edu/ccpd/students/undergrad/gain-experience/cdci.html if you have any questions about receiving credit for the internship.