*Please note that this is a for-credit internship.
About COI Energy:
At COI Energy, we care about making a positive impact on the world. Our mission is to make the world more efficient by improving building energy performance and grid optimization.
Through our proprietary, disruptive technology platform, COI Energy significantly lowers businesses’ energy costs, optimizes the electrical grid, and combats climate change bu reducing carbon emissions.
Named as a start to watch in 2021 by Google for Startups, finalist of the “Rise of the Rest” competition, come join us – we’re just getting started!
What We Provide
- Fun learning environment with incredible growth opportunities
- Access to Executive Leadership Team
- Uncapped commission
- Opportunity to be a part of one of Tampa’s fastest growing companies
Who You Are:
- Self-motivated & determined professional driven to succeed
- Track record of high performance (exceeding goals/quota)
- Strong phone presence with the ability to build rapport & problem solve in real-time
- Experience in a fast paced, startup environment with tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, optimistic & unfazed by rejection
- Professional communication skills – both on the phone and over email
- Coachable – accepts feedback and implements advice
- Active Listener – listens and asks questions to truly access customer’s needs
- Resourceful – never gives up in finding a way through obstacles to success
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- MBA in Process preferred by not required
COI Energy is looking for dedicated Project Managers to provide oversight and relationship management for high-visibility energy management hardware and software deployment projects. Each assignment requires coordination among multiple parties including the customer, electrical contractors, electric power companies, permitting and regulatory officials, and COI Energy staff. If you thrive on being the first to finish with stellar performance, this is the perfect role for you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage some aspects of the customer experience
- Coordinate the installation of hardware/software at customer facilities
- Consistent customer communication
- Work with the field operations team to optimize metering configurations to best serve our customers
- Understand contractual and regulatory issues relating to the regional grid operator, our customers, and other parties
- Troubleshoot various components related to energy management
- Represent a team who strives for Operational Excellence and first-class Customer Service
Please visit https://www.binghamton.edu/ccpd/students/undergrad/gain-experience/cdci.html if you have any questions about receiving credit for the internship.