*Please note that this is a for-credit internship.
About COI Energy:
At COI Energy, we care about making a positive impact on the world. Our mission is to make the world more efficient by improving building energy performance and grid optimization.
Through our proprietary, disruptive technology platform, COI Energy significantly lowers businesses’ energy costs, optimizes the electrical grid, and combats climate change bu reducing carbon emissions.
Named as a start to watch in 2021 by Google for Startups, finalist of the “Rise of the Rest” competition, come join us – we’re just getting started!
What We Provide
- Fun learning environment with incredible growth opportunities
- Access to Executive Leadership Team
- Uncapped commission
- Opportunity to be a part of one of Tampa’s fastest growing companies
Who You Are:
- Self-motivated & determined professional driven to succeed
- Track record of high performance (exceeding goals/quota)
- Strong phone presence with the ability to build rapport & problem solve in real-time
- Experience in a fast paced, startup environment with tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, optimistic & unfazed by rejection
- Professional communication skills – both on the phone and over email
- Coachable – accepts feedback and implements advice
- Active Listener – listens and asks questions to truly access customer’s needs
- Resourceful – never gives up in finding a way through obstacles to success
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- MBA in Process preferred by not required
Want to work at a fun, fast-growing start-up that is tackling one of the biggest challenges of our lifetime? COI Energy is looking for dedicated Quality Assurance Engineers that assess the quality of specifications and technical design documents in order to ensure timely, relevant and meaningful feedback on platform solutions. They are involved in planning and implementing strategies for quality management and testing of software. If you thrive on being the first to hack a product, this is the perfect role for you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Test Web Application and API using API automated software
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Work with DevOps team to plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Collect quality data
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
Please visit https://www.binghamton.edu/ccpd/students/undergrad/gain-experience/cdci.html if you have any questions about receiving credit for the internship.