*Please note that this is a for-credit internship.
About COI Energy:
At COI Energy, we care about making a positive impact on the world. Our mission is to make the world more efficient by improving building energy performance and grid optimization.
Through our proprietary, disruptive technology platform, COI Energy significantly lowers businesses’ energy costs, optimizes the electrical grid, and combats climate change bu reducing carbon emissions.
Named as a start to watch in 2021 by Google for Startups, finalist of the “Rise of the Rest” competition, come join us – we’re just getting started!
What We Provide
- Fun learning environment with incredible growth opportunities
- Access to Executive Leadership Team
- Uncapped commission
- Opportunity to be a part of one of Tampa’s fastest growing companies
Who You Are:
- Self-motivated & determined professional driven to succeed
- Track record of high performance (exceeding goals/quota)
- Strong phone presence with the ability to build rapport & problem solve in real-time
- Experience in a fast paced, startup environment with tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, optimistic & unfazed by rejection
- Professional communication skills – both on the phone and over email
- Coachable – accepts feedback and implements advice
- Active Listener – listens and asks questions to truly access customer’s needs
- Resourceful – never gives up in finding a way through obstacles to success
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- MBA in Process preferred by not required
Software Development Intern Opportunities
- Full Stack – Native App Developer
- Front End – UX/UI
- Back End
- In pursuit of BS/MS in engineering, sciences, statistics, mathematics, economics, computer science, or other related fields.
- Two years of experience in the respective software development area of interest
- A proven track record demonstrating the ability to work in a fast paced, forward moving environment with the ability to quickly learn new technology.
- Outstanding communication skills with the proven ability to utilize these skills across groups within and outside the organization.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to apply creativity and objectivity while solving technical problems
Please visit https://www.binghamton.edu/ccpd/students/undergrad/gain-experience/cdci.html if you have any questions about receiving credit for the internship.