*Please note that this is a for-credit internship of 10-20 hours per week.
Are you interested in:
· innovation and entrepreneurship?
· working with a start-up company?
· using your engineering skills to help develop new products?
· starting your own company?
· learning about clean energy and sustainability?
The Office of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Partnerships is offering internship opportunities through the XCEED program, which combines innovation, entrepreneurship, and R&D in clean energy and sustainability.
This internship will allow you to work directly with a start-up company in the clean energy space. You will have the opportunity to learn firsthand about start-up company formation and growth, business model development, marketing, and clean energy R&D.
Specific responsibilities will vary by start-up company, but may include:
· Participating in R&D activities.
· Product development.
· Prototype testing.
· Interest in entrepreneurship and business development.
· Strong engineering and/or computer sciences background.
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work on a team.
· Strong analytical skills.
Please visit https://www.binghamton.edu/ccpd/students/undergrad/gain-experience/cdci.html if you have any questions about receiving credit for the internship.