*Please note that this is a for-credit internship.
EMPEQ provides both sales process and financing solutions for the commercial HVAC industry. These solutions address industry pain-points of very long sales cycles and “leaky” sales funnels, with an innovative Fintech / Salestech platform that uses cutting-edge tools like optical character recognition, machine learning, and point-o-sale financing to add sales process efficiency, thereby enabling contractors to protect leads and close more deals, faster. The easy-to-use sales process application and the inclusion of financing solutions help our clients maximize their chances of installing more commercial HVAC equipment for their customers, with the most attractive financing options.
- EMPEQ is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels, including Social Media.
- This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Design digital campaigns and identification of tracking elements across mediums as well as conversion and metrics reporting dashboards
- Assess new Social Media and application ideas
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Manage market research projects
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Ability to self-direct and willingness to be accountable to others
- Ability to be open, honest, and provide and receive constructive feedback
- Strong desire to learn from, and teach, others
- Strong work ethic and ability to “get stuff done”
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques, both traditional and non-traditional (such as new digital techniques and guerilla)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Marketing, SEO/SEM, and Social Media
- Working knowledge of MS Office 365, and a keen understanding of the principles of data analysis, campaign execution.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a marketing BS or Masters degree, OR a similar degree with a marketing concentration
Please visit https://www.binghamton.edu/ccpd/students/undergrad/gain-experience/cdci.html if you have any questions about receiving credit for the internship.