APPLY VIA GOOGLEFORM
The Multicultural Resource Center is recruiting undergraduate interns for Spring 2021. Applicants should be interested in gaining valuable experience in working with diverse populations. Interns and volunteers have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to the MRC’s mission by connecting with others and assisting in various projects.
General Graphic Design Intern job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Develop marketing materials and publications such as but not limited to flyers, posters, pamphlets, electronic images and video
- Assist with development of MRC communications plan
- Work with DEI communications and marketing staff as necessary
- To help expand the awareness of and brand recognition of the MRC
- To attend weekly staff/marketing team meetings and cultural student group meetings
- To assist with other tasks as assigned
For specific details about the position and how to apply, visit http://bit.ly/MRCgraphic2021
Monday, Nov. 16 | 1 P.M.
Wednesday, Nov. 18 | 7 P.M.
Friday, Nov. 20 | 10 A.M.
Sunday, Nov. 22 | 11 A.M.
Register via B-Engaged and attend ONE session to apply! For questions, contact Nuray Seyidzade, MRC assistant director at email@example.com.