APPLY VIA GOOGLEFORM
The Multicultural Resource Center is recruiting undergraduate interns for Spring 2020. Applicants should be interested in gaining valuable experience in working with diverse populations. Interns and volunteers have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to the MRC’s mission by connecting with others and assisting in various projects.
General Translation and Interpretation Program (TIP) Intern job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Provide translation, interpretation, and/or proofreading services as needed
- Assist the MRC TIP Coordinator/Graduate Assistant with all aspects of event preparation
- Attend weekly Culture Squad meetings
- Ensure monthly deadlines are met with student translators according to projects
- Maintain TIP volunteer contact lists
- Recruit student translators and interpreters
- Hold bi-weekly outreach events
- Design and send TIP monthly newsletters using Constant Contact
- Participate in MRC programs
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must be proficient in either: Mandarin, Korean, or Spanish
For specific details about the position and how to apply, visit http://bit.ly/MRCtip2021.
Monday, Nov. 16 | 1 P.M.
Wednesday, Nov. 18 | 7 P.M.
Friday, Nov. 20 | 10 A.M.
Sunday, Nov. 22 | 11 A.M.
Register via B-Engaged and attend ONE session to apply! For questions, contact Nuray Seyidzade, MRC assistant director at firstname.lastname@example.org.