*Potential for Student Credit*
BLENDi is seeking a motivated and resourceful student to serve as a social media marketing intern. The intern will be the key marketing analyst on the team. The intern works directly with the founder of the company to strategize, craft, and execute content for all platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility of our brand among partners, clients, and candidates.
About BLENDi: The company offers one of the world’s most convenient ways to hit your nutritional goals. With our innovative BLENDi Pro portable blender, we’ve created the most efficient and largest portable blender on the market. Allowing customers to cut the cord on the traditional blender and bring their blender anywhere they go.
Job Description: The Social Media Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to earn school credit and learn the inner-workings of the Creative Department through participation in a three-month internship, gaining insight into how to run an early-stage startup and the daily tasks and planning associated with it.
• Lead the creation of creative materials for both prospective client pitches and active jobs
• Work on marketing strategy analysis
• Work alongside Event Producers to design and brand events and activations through signage, collateral, wayfinding, infographics, etc.
• Create attractive and compelling pitch decks and leave-behind materials for client meetings
• Develop client templates and alternative creative options as required
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree
• Proficiency in and access to Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
• Excellent layout, typography, and organizational skills
• Must have personal laptop/computer
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
• Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
Job Types: Internship, Commission
Pay: $0.00 per hour
• Monday to Friday (FLEXIBLE) – FULLY REMOTE
• Marketing Strategy: 1 year (Preferred)
• Marketing Communications: 1 year (Preferred)
• Marketing Research: 1 year (Preferred)
• Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)