Are you looking for real responsibility, the opportunity to play critical role on the biggest and best infrastructure projects right away? Do you learn best through experience?
Most of our strongest Project Engineers and Project Managers started their careers with us, and we are looking for our future leaders. Are you one?
· You enjoy a challenge, and you know the gratification of a hard days’ work.
· You don’t mind a little dirt, heat or cold – it’s a lot better than doing the exact same thing day in and day out.
· You seek out the biggest and best projects because you have confidence in yourself and know it’s an opportunity to learn.
· You lean into challenges and find a way to be a part of the solution.
Our Field Engineers work on project sites assisting the Project Managers and Superintendents in managing all construction processes to reach the goals set for that project. These duties may include: scheduling, purchasing, submittal review, preplanning, safety layout, production management and project closeout.
Some outcomes are:
· Conduct a thorough review of all plans, specifications, and addenda in order to ensure all materials supplied for a project meet a client’s expectation for the project
· Ensure that field crews have all necessary tools, equipment, and materials to efficiently construct their given scope of work
· Provide technical expertise for the project team including field crews
· Monitor job cost to ensure profitability
Bowen Engineering is a nationwide self-performing construction firm with headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana.