Key member of Line Centric Team (LCT) that will drive process/continous improvement in our Corrugator department.
- Responsible for all outcomes associated with the maintenance of their area
- Ensures execution of action plans
- Defines and implements maintenance processes
- Manages defects and equipment failures
- Defines and implements PM plans in order to improve equipment reliability and reduce need for corrective actions
- Responsible for the preventive schedule for their asset
- Supports the other members of the LCT in the implementation and continuous improvement of their respective DMS elements.
- Defines standard processes and tools to analyze and eliminate recurring breakdowns, shares best practices with the other Maintenance Leads
- Ensures the process is executred according to defined standards and continuously improves that process based on lessons learned
- Supports the operators in solving problems that have caused breakdowns
- Schedule the planning meetings for planned shutdowns
- Defines the requirements for planned work
- Performs daily monitoring with mecahnics and electricians of the progress on planned work done during the week, help them understand the work orders and search for parts
- Manage floor shutdown in collaboration with the Maintenance Supervisor
- Monitor mechanical/electrical/operational jobs