IT Internship – Administrative Support – Unpaid
This is a great opportunity to broaden your experience in the non-profit world! Catholic Family Center has been operating in the Rochester community for over 100 years. Check out our Agency out at cfcrochester.org. If interested send your resume/cover letter to the HR Director listed below.
Part Time: 8 hours a week
Length of Internship: 4-6 months
Location: 87 N Clinton Avenue – Rochester, NY
- Updating IT procedures in Word documents.
- Researching data in our Agency systems and transferring data to spreadsheets
- Organizing computer hardware inventory and adding components to Agency systems.
- Previous experience in a technical role a plus working with computers
- Attention to detail a must
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit. Catholic Family Center will comply with the need for internship verification and report on achievements and work performed. Performance feedback will be provided.
If you are interested in an internship, please send cover letter and resume to:
Lisa Daly–Director of Human Resources