Intern- Content Marketing
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity – and for that we need you as a Content Marketing Intern.
The Content Marketing team supports the rest of the business by creating exciting and accessible marketing materials designed to hook our audience. The trick? You don’t want it to sound like marketing. You want it to sound like the most interesting, in-depth tech journalism out there.
As the Content Marketing intern, you’ll get experience writing, editing and proofreading copy for all sorts of formats – from digital ads, to blogs, to videos and interactive experiences. You’ll have to dive deep into complex technologies, industries and topics relevant to our audience, researching intellectually meaty topics and breaking them down into simple(r) terms. You’ll also get to cut your teeth on the basics of content and digital marketing at a fast-moving start-up – familiarizing yourself with customer journeys, the marketing funnel, content management systems, and other delights.
This is the perfect internship for an enthusiastic writer and editor who’s interested in building a career in tech, and who wants to experience life at one of the fastest-growing start-ups in the world.
We’re looking for someone proactive, intellectually curious and eager to learn – and who’ll send us an interesting cover letter.
- Write compelling and human-sounding copy for a variety of formats
- Edit and proofread other people’s work to ensure quality and consistency with our brand guidelines
- Research topics, personas, industries and technologies, in order to create effective briefs and content that speaks to our audiences
- Manage our content management system (CMS) and organize it using tags, folders, etc.
- Help out with the day-to-day admin of the team as needed
- Have strong communication, project management and relationship management skills
- … see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. During the quarterly global onboarding week – remotely now – you will receive insights from all departments
- … are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining – the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Please submit writing samples or a portfolio of work with application!
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.