Roles & Responsibilities of Cognos Developer:
· Develop and perform tests on various enterprises and provide dashboard solutions with help of Cognos software
· and assist all end users.
· Coordinate with data architecture and modeling team to design databases and prepare reports for same.
· Analyze all projects and prepare corporate strategies for same and provide support to all Cognos applications.
· Prepare all reports for management with help of Cognos Report Studio.
· Design all required Excel and PowerPoint templates and prepare all metadata models in coordination with
· framework manager.
· Investigate and resolve all data issues and analyze all business requirements and perform interview with all
Entry Level Trainee Software Engineer Positions Open for the following Technologies areas:
· Dot Net Developer
· Java Developer
· Cognos Developer/ Admin/ Architect
· SQL Developer/ DBA
· Networking/ Security
· Unix/ Linux
· Data Science
· Minimum 0-2 years of experience
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (OR) Equivalent.
· Recent graduates with No experience are also welcoming to apply for the above positions.
· Valid work permit such as OPT/CPT.
· Willing to relocate anywhere in USA.
· CentillionZ sponsor OPT STEM Extension, H1B, GC processing for all eligible candidates E-Verified Employer.
· Free training to candidates who are on F1 / CPT / OPT
· Free Food & Accommodation during training period.
· Guest House Facility
· Excellent benefit package with Medical & Dental insurances.
· Strong & Dedicated Sales Support.
· Relocation expenses.
· H1B and Green Card Sponsorship.
· 2 Weeks paid time off, during the project time.
· Increments in regular intervals
24/7 on call Support.