At CONMED, we believe in the power of engaged talent to achieve great things, furthering our mission to improve patient outcomes around the world through accessible CONMED solutions. This foundational value guides our integrated approach to attracting, developing, and engaging top talent.
The Communications Specialist position is a newly created role within a growing and evolving Human Resources function. The specialist will administer communications programs to engage and inform current employees and potential job candidates.
This is a part time temporary position with the opportunity to convert to full time. The role is completely virtual/remote. The role is a great opportunity for a current college senior or a recent graduate!
Social Media & Employer Branding
- Review, edit and write clear and consistent communications such as blog articles, social media posts, and email campaigns, in line with the CONMED brand
- Maintain Talent Acquisition social media calendar
- Coordinate content creation and execution
- Schedule content via social media management platform (Agorapulse)
- Generate diverse ideas for new content and features to drive engagement, with a specific focus on LinkedIn
- Monitor communications engagement and effectiveness through generating metrics reports
Internal Employee Communications
- Administer regularly scheduled employee communications within internal communications platform (Dynamic Signal)
- Support users of communications platform (Dynamic Signal) with administrative needs
- Create user resources, such as FAQs and how-to guides for navigating the platform and utilizing its functionality
- Either currently pursuing, or has completed, a bachelor’s degree
- A major in liberal arts, communications, marketing, design, or another related field is preferred
- Must be available to work 20+ hours per week – ideally in 4+ hour shifts between the hours of 8am – 6pm EDT, Monday – Friday
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills