Title: Software Developer (Entry Level/Experienced)
Candidates who are eligible to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
- Basic understanding of software development principles.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of any programming i.e C, C++, Java, etc.
- Must be a team player with problem-solving skills.
- Be proficient with Linux environments.
- Be proficient with SQL databases.
- Have experience writing web applications that are secure and scalable.
- Have excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a deep appreciation for beautiful code and elegant technical solutions.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, startup-like environment.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field (such as BE, BTech, MTech, BCA, MCA, BSc IT, MSc IT)
- Web development, ROR, Python, Ruby, Development, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, C, C++, Java
- Work with senior leadership to translate strategic initiatives into formalized product features.
- Work with staff to translate technical requests into formalized product features.
- Work with staff to assist with bug identification, reproduction, and resolution.
- Experience designing and developing large scale, high traffic applications.
- Experience managing projects and teams in an Agile environment.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to understand the priorities of client campaigns.