Government Affairs Intern:
Applications are accepted year-round for CAIR–NY’s Government Affairs Internship program. Government Affairs Interns will conduct research around public administration and institutions. Interns will also advocate for public policy, public services, and a more effective government.
- Current enrollment in (or recent graduation from) an undergraduate or graduate program.
- Friendly, outgoing and self-motivated.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and visual skills.
- Demonstrated ability to follow through with multiple tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Documented interest in civil rights work and issues affecting Civil Rights and/or the American Muslim community.
To apply, please email a copy of your cover letter, CV, transcript, and writing sample to Hanine Mohamed a hMohamed@cair.com with a subject: “Government Affairs Intern”