About the Program:
Our short-term internship program is designed to immerse participants in the day-to-day activities of the various business lines of Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank which provides them access to learn from skilled professionals.
About the Role:
Upon starting, the intern will be assigned to support a team within one of following areas: Global Markets, Investment Banking, Mergers & Acquisitions, IT Security, Debt Optimization & Distribution, Structured Finance, etc. Below are some of the potential responsibilities of the intern.
- Assisting in the origination and execution of all ECM and M&A transactions across all industry sectors
- Preparing pitch book presentations for companies on topics including company valuation and financial analyses, equity and equity-linked alternatives, strategic transactions, capital allocation, among others
- Supporting analysts and associates in the creation of financial models
- Conducting strategic analysis/industry research
- Building company profiles
- Drafting memoranda, proposals, and other written documents
- Shadowing opportunities which include: collaborating with senior and junior mentors; completing assigned projects; attending meetings; giving presentations; participating in formal training; being a contributing member to the desk assigned; attending speaker series, networking and social events.
Who we’re looking for:
- 2020 graduates with a relevant degree of study
- Availability to participate as short-term intern for on a full-time basis working between 35-40 hours per week from Monday through Friday
- Commitment of at least 6 months
- Dynamic and curious thinkers who can quickly adapt to changing situations
- Team players who are ready to build meaningful relationships with their colleagues and clients
- Motivated individuals who have a strong work ethic and keen communication skills
- Previous experience in Corporate Finance/Investment Banking (preferably M&A)
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Advanced level in Excel and PowerPoint; preference for VBA, modeling, etc.
- Experience with Financial analysis, Audit, Engineering, and Quant etc.
- Attention to detail and ability to work under short deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Individuals able to work for any employer in the U.S.
- Spanish and French are a plus
Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate & Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole group. Crédit Agricole CIB offers its clients a large range of products and services in capital markets, investment banking, structured finance and corporate banking. The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network, with a presence in major countries such as Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.