At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally.
Our products are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
Crestron Electronics continues to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities; as a result, we have an exciting opportunity for a Summer 2021 Intern (May 26th, 2021 – August, 13th, 2021) to join our Strategic Sourcing Team in Rockleigh NJ.
• Collect data that will allow Crestron to evaluate supply chain more effectively (focus on commodity spend and consumption)
• Make strategic sourcing decisions based on captured data
• Develop a process to leverage consumption data by supplier in order to capitalize on leveraged spend
• Must be enrolled in a college or university working toward a bachelors degree in Supply Chain, Business, or closely related field.
• Must be available to work up to 40 hours per week during the entire internship period beginning late May 2021 and ending mid August 2021.
• Must be commutable to and from the Crestron’s campus in Rockleigh, NJ for the duration of the internship period
• Able to manipulate and analyze data
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
• Knowledgeable of and able to utilize best commodity management supply chain principles
• Must be responsible, self-motivated, creative, have a solid work ethic and have a desire to produce a quality work product
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate work at different levels of the organization
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Inquisitive individual with a “student mentality” possessing a long term desire to work in Supply Chain
• Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
• Positive, personable, and able to work cohesively with other across various
• Strategic thinker focused on doing things better