The Shark Group – Social Media Video Content Internship
As a Shark Group Social Media Video Content intern, you are an important part of the team.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to hit the ground running with responsibilities? Do you embrace creative challenges while still thinking outside of the box? If you said yes to any of these questions, then this opportunity is for you.
As a Social Media Video Content Intern, you will work directly with the Social Media Manager to develop new content for The Shark Group’s multiple clients. The internship is aimed to expand your knowledge of video editing and production as it relates to brand marketing and social media, while strengthening your creative thinking, design and communication skills.
Overview: The Shark Group is a marketing and consulting firm that offers branding solutions for top brands and celebrities. Founded by Daymond John, star of ABC’s hit show, Shark Tank, our goal is to tap into the heart of a brand and position it for success.
All applicants must have the following skills:
- • Well-versed in social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- • Organized, have a strong attention to detail, and be able to complete projects independently
- • Ability to edit on Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and Photoshop or other video production software
- • Well-developed design aesthetic
- • Animation skills are a major plus
- • Assist in the development of social media video content by contributing in brainstorming sessions and developing new, fresh ideas
- • Editing a variety of social media-based video projects that will shape our overall brand experience (including TikTok, IGTV, and Reels)
- • Aid the department in creative development where appropriate to channel creative skills
- • A passion for social media!
- • All candidates must be currently enrolled in a college or university and be able to receive credit for your internship at The Shark Group and provide us with a proof of enrollment and eligibility
- Must be currently enrolled in a college or university and able to receive credit for your internship at The Shark Group
- Must provide an official school letter acknowledging proof of enrollment and eligibility
- All internships will be remote, candidates must have access to working wifi and a computer/ laptop
This is an unpaid internship; however, a $10 daily travel stipend will be provided.
The Shark Group is in compliance with all State and Federal labor laws and guidelines.