Driverbase Inc. is an independent, data-driven car search platform. Our mission is to deliver a better car search experience. Driverbase has compiled vehicle information and implemented artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques to calculate the optimal vehicle recommendations for every driver.
Culture & Benefits
This position is an academic internship with remote employment flexibility. Our distributed working environment increases employee satisfaction while allowing Driverbase to recruit exceptional candidates throughout the United States.
Our culture is agile and open. As a distributed team, we put a heavy emphasis on clear communications, collaboration and iteration, within the team and throughout the company. Our engineers have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility and have the opportunity to make a large and immediate impact on the future of our product.
- Assist with product and customer initiatives for driver, dealership and oem products
- Apply knowledge of customer support and technical documentation.
- Participate in learning objectives focused on automotive digital marketing topics.
Skills & Requirements
Candidates should be capable of operating independently and making sound technical decisions, and happy to accept both the responsibility for and the accolades associated with getting a new product off the ground.
- Bachelors Degree (in progress or recently completed)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute effectively as part of a distributed team