We are currently seeking highly-motivated and self-driven Software Engineers Interns to join our team to develop blockchain based solutions. The right candidates will be an integral part of our team, supporting our continued growth and innovation for greater social impact.
Objective: The Software Engineer will contribute to the design, development, and troubleshooting of the ecoLong’s software products such as the blockchain based peer to peer platform. The P2P platform, funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, is a blockchain based transactive energy platform that aims to empower consumers actively participating in the energy market and to enhance energy efficiency and flexibility for better grid reliability and resilience.
Primary Responsibilities for the role (including, but not limited to):
- Research, design, develop, and test innovative technologies
- Identify product requirements and design architecture
- Develop, test, and evaluate applications
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- B.S. or M.S., or Ph.D in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Experience with technologies including Python, Go, Dart, SQL and NoSQL databases, etc.
- Familiarity with web and mobile app development
- Familiarity with blockchain technologies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Hyperledger is a plus
- Familiarity with unit and integration testing
- A passion for clean energy
About the ecoLong:
ecoLong is a software development startup located in Albany, New York. Our mission is to utilize cutting-edge technologies to drive greater social impact. For more information, please visit our website www.eco-long.com
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Software Engineer Intern – Spring”